Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
“A must-read guide for new nurses and even those who have been practicing for years.”—Echo Heron, R.N., New York Times bestselling author of Intensive Care
In this thorough, readable guide, Donna Cardillo, known as “The Inspiration Nurse,” pulls back the curtain on what it’s really like for first-year nurses, with practical tips for navigating the healthcare system as a new member of the workforce in a world that looks vastly different from ever before. Drawing on her thirty-year nursing career and brand-new insights and perspectives from real healthcare workers, Cardillo shows nurses how to use the principles of self-care, assertiveness, and mindfulness to navigate the interpersonal dynamics that are so key to nursing success and preserve their own longevity in the field.
New graduates, second-career nurses, and healthcare workers of all kinds will learn to:
• find a job that’s a perfect fit
• navigate clinical settings with confidence
• develop positive relationships with physicians, patients, and co-workers
• stay upbeat, deal with conflict and adversity, and avoid burnout
With newly updated material on holistic patient care, empowerment, wellness practices, and cultivating resilience, Your First Year as a Nurse is an essential guide for nurses and healthcare workers looking to survive and thrive in today’s health-services landscape.