- How to Order
How to Order
Please make sure to include the following information on your PO:
- ISBN (books) or Item # (others)
- Unit Cost
- Art Name
- Branding Method(s)
- Description of Branding: Include color and location, if applicable
- Delivery Address & Due Date
- Shipping Method & Shipper Account Number, if applicable
- Contact Name, Phone & Email
- Distributor Salesperson's Name
- All samples are unbranded and ship within 3-5 business days from processing date.
- All sample orders under $15 net will not be invoiced. All sample orders over $15 net will be invoiced, less $15.
- Sample orders receive FREE ground shipping in the US and may ship from more than one warehouse. Inquire for international shipping charges.
- Spec samples: Book or Product - EQP plus shipper# and set-up charges.
- Product availability changes daily, so please confirm that the quantity you need is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. A PDF eProof will be provided within 3 working days of receipt of your order confirmation. Once approved, changes to proofs will incur delays and additional costs.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- Branded & Unbranded Product orders must meet stated minimums.
- Less than minimum charge: $75 (v) (some items are not available for less than minimum)
- Standard Set-Up: as stated on product page
- Re-Order Set-Up: $20 (v)
- 2nd location imprint: $.75 (v)
- Rush Order Charge: $75 (v)
- PMS Color Matching: $40 (v)
- Graphic Design Fee: $65/hour (v) (up to 3 proofs/changes are provided at no charge)
- Proofs (PDF): no charge, up to 3
- Product Proofs: EQP plus die charge
- Shrink-wrapping one item: $.65 (V). Inquire for multiple items. Prior to branding, many items require removal of retail shrink-wrap. We will reseal these items with a clear sticker at no charge.
- When placing an order please submit your art to email@example.com
- Virtuals are encouraged and are available FREE of charge.
- To avoid production delays, include PO Number and Company Name in email subject line.
- Preferred artwork format is Mac, Adobe Illustrator, Vector EPS, 300dpi resolution. Provide fonts or create text to outlines.
- 1-Color Imprint: Registration marks, due to their size, cannot be guaranteed to produce legibly. Positioning on proof is approximate and may vary slightly due to product design.
- Promo-Page: Include crop marks and .25" bleed. Pages are digitally printed on 28lb 112 Bright White paper. Precise page dimensions will be determined by the actual size of the book and may differ slightly from the eProof.
- Belly Bands & Sleeves: All belly bands are digitally printed on 130M 65# smooth white cougar opaque cover. No UV coating.
- PDF eProofs are for screen view only; colors viewed on your screen are not a true representation of print colors Precise dimensions are determined by the actual size of the book and may differ slightly from the PDF
- Please provide a Contact Name & Email Address for order tracking information
- Branded Products are shipped FOB: Delray Beach, Florida 33444 and can be charged to a 3rd party account.
- Unbranded Products ship directly from various warehouses. All Unbranded Items receive FREE ground shipping. US shipments only. Inquire for international charges.
- The Book Company is not liable for freight carrier delays/damage or the inability to ship any order due to product shortages.
- Rush service is available based on product availability and production schedule and may require expedited shipping.
- Rush Charge is $75 (v)
- Rush Service is not available for orders shipping outside of the continental United States.
RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS - All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
SCHOOL BOOK SALES - Books purchased from The Book Company are not authorized for use in school curriculums, classroom libraries or school libraries. All children's books shipped to schools can be used for literacy events or promotions and can be distributed to students for at home use.
TRADEMARKS / LICENSES - All logos and artwork represented on this site are for illustrative purposes only and are available only to the registered license holder. Any materials submitted by customer will be accepted as fully compliant with all applicable laws regarding trademark services, service marks, copyright, right of privacy, patent or similar protection. The Book Company assumes no responsibility for determining who holds title to trademark. All liabilities of this nature rest with the customer.
EMAIL POLICY - We do not send out any unsolicited emails at The Book Company, nor do we condone SPAM or unsolicited emails.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - All prices, specifications and terms of sale are subject to change without prior notice. Book cover art, product packaging, etc. may change without notice. All orders are subject to approval of The Book Company and are not binding until accepted. We reserve the right to refuse any order at any time. The Book Company is not liable to freight carrier delays/ damages or the inability to ship any order due to product shortages.