Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 20% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 23% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 28% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Master the delicate art of working from home with this comprehensive resource.
Working from Home: Making the New Normal Work for You provides readers with a detailed strategy on how to turn working from home into a powerful career choice. Author and Salesforce executive Karen Mangia teaches readers how to:
- Build the future of work in any kind of space: ideas for your home office that fit anywhere
- Create personalized time management routines designed specifically for remote productivity, impact, and balance—even while wearing your sweatpants
- Deal with Zoom fatigue, burnout, and isolation, via untapped new strategies for connection and team-building, even when the team is remote
- Discover how to deliver powerful virtual presentations and build career impact online, with expert communication strategies designed for an online world
Working from Home explains in detail how to turn even the smallest of living spaces into the ideal remote work environment. It comprehensively explores how you can make yourself vital to any organization without ever setting foot in an office building. Because success isn’t a location: you can move your career forward from anywhere, if you know how to do it. This book will show you how to embrace the new normal and make sure your career doesn’t miss a beat.
Full of concrete strategies and practical advice, Working from Home is a must-read for anyone who wants to know how to find that elusive work/life balance when working remote. With guidance on how to create a work-from-home culture designed for success, it’s a perfect choice for early-in-career professionals, sales leaders, team managers, and business executives looking for fresh ideas on the future of work.
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.