Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Described by author R.J. Palacio as “a meditation on kindness”, #1 New York Times bestseller Wonder has inspired millions – and even the Choose Kind movement.
Inspired by the lyrics Natalie Merchant’s song “Wonder” and an interaction with her son at an ice cream shop, Palacio penned the widely successful Wonder, the story of 10 year old Auggie Pullman, a home-schooled child with a rare medical facial deformity.
Enrolled in a school where he will be taught alongside other children for the first time in his life, Wonder begins from Auggie’s perspective, switching to various character perspectives as the story unfolds. The change in perspective from Auggie to his classmates, his sister, his sister’s boyfriend, and beyond paints a picture of an entire community’s struggle with acceptance, empathy, and understanding of those who are different.
In a day and age where bullying has become an epidemic, Wonder is an unbelievably important asset for teachers and parents who are yearning to assist children in understanding the world around them, and how to handle relationships with others who may be a little different.
A wise choice to buy in bulk, Wonder proves that you can’t blend in when you were born to stand out!