- Business & Economics
- Who Says Elephants Can't Dance? (Leading a Great Enterprise through Dramatic Change)
Who Says Elephants Can't Dance? (Leading a Great Enterprise through Dramatic Change)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Who Says Elephants Can't Dance? sums up Lou Gerstner's historic business achievement, bringing IBM back from the brink of insolvency to lead the computer business once again.Offering a unique case study drawn from decades of experience at some of America's top companies -- McKinsey, American Express, RJR Nabisco -- Gerstner's insights into management and leadership are applicable to any business, at any level. Ranging from strategy to public relations, from finance to organization, Gerstner reveals the lessons of a lifetime running highly successful companies.
Customers also viewed
Author:Casteren van CeesFormat:HardcoverPages:336Publisher:Carus Books (November 15, 2022)Language:EnglishISBN-13:9781637700341ISBN-10:1637700342Dimensions:9.88" x 7.38"File:PGW-LEGATO-Metadata_Only_Publishers_Group_West_Customer_Group_Metadata_20230309130524-20230309.xmlFolder:PGWList Price:$39.95Case Pack:9As low as:$30.76Publisher Identifier:P-PERDiscount Code:A
Author:Cider Mill PressFormat:PaperbackPages:208Publisher:Cider Mill Press (August 29, 2023)Release Date:August 29, 2023Language:EnglishAudience:General/tradeISBN-13:9781646433506ISBN-10:1646433505Dimensions:4" x 7.2"File:HarperChristian-Nelson0225-20230225.xmlFolder:HarperChristianList Price:$16.95Series:Drink Like a LocalCase Pack:54As low as:$13.05Publisher Identifier:P-TNELSONDiscount Code:APage Edges:Non-GildedWords of Christ:Black Letter
Author:The Coastal KitchenFormat:HardcoverPages:576Publisher:Cider Mill Press (May 16, 2023)Release Date:May 16, 2023Language:EnglishAudience:General/tradeISBN-13:9781646433438ISBN-10:1646433432Dimensions:8" x 10"File:HarperChristian-Nelson0128-20230128.xmlFolder:HarperChristianList Price:$39.95Series:Encyclopedia CookbooksCase Pack:12As low as:$30.76Publisher Identifier:P-TNELSONDiscount Code:APage Edges:Non-GildedWords of Christ:Black Letter
Author:David McCroneFormat:PaperbackPages:299Publisher:Edinburgh University Press (October 21, 2022)Language:EnglishISBN-13:9781474498319ISBN-10:1474498310Dimensions:5.43" x 8.5"File:TWO RIVERS-PERSEUS-Perseus_Distribution_Customer_Group_Metadata_20221228222632-20221228.xmlFolder:TWO RIVERSList Price:$19.95As low as:$15.36Publisher Identifier:P-PERDiscount Code:A
Author:David McCroneFormat:HardcoverPages:299Publisher:Edinburgh University Press (October 31, 2022)Language:EnglishISBN-13:9781474498302ISBN-10:1474498302Dimensions:5.43" x 8.5"File:TWO RIVERS-PERSEUS-Perseus_Distribution_Customer_Group_Metadata_20221228222632-20221228.xmlFolder:TWO RIVERSList Price:$120.00As low as:$92.40Publisher Identifier:P-PERDiscount Code:A