Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Pick a pet with Dr. Seuss with this bestselling and silly tail of cats, dogs and more!
A dog or a cat? A fish or a bird? Or maybe a crazy creature straight from the mind of Dr. Seuss! Which pet would YOU get? A trip to the pet store turns into a hilarious struggle when two kids must choose one pet to take home... but everytime they think they see an animal they like, they find something even better! Perfect for animal lovers and Seuss lover alike, this book will delight readers young and old.
Discovered 22 years after Dr. Seuss's death, the unpublished manuscript and sketches for What Pet Should I Get? were previously published as a 48-page jacketed hardcover with 8 pages of commentary. This unjacketed Beginner Book edition features the story only.
Or the dog?
It is something
to make a mind up.
Originally created by Dr. Seuss himself, Beginner Books are fun, funny, and easy to read. These unjacketed hardcover early readers encourage children to read all on their own, using simple words and illustrations. Smaller than the classic large format Seuss picture books like The Lorax and Oh, The Places You’ll Go!, these portable packages are perfect for practicing readers ages 3-7, and lucky parents too!
“Pretty much all the stuff you need to know is in Dr. Seuss.” –President Barack Obama
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.