Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Being a nurse is not an easy task. From the endless hours battling COVID-19 to an often-times stressful work environment to those delightful patients who always insist they somehow know more than the medical professionals helping them—RNs everywhere know the struggle.
What It Means to Be a Nurse takes an amusing look at some of the challenges these medical professionals face on a daily basis. Adding a laugh-out-loud spin that is both entertaining and relatable, this must-have book reminds nurses exactly why they love their hospitals, doctors, and patients, even on the tough days. With a heaping helping of humor and love, this book shares the inspiring and heartwarming stories that show us all why nurses are our heroes.