- Business & Economics
- Virtual Natives and the 3D Web (A Primer on Virtual Culture, Values, and the Future of Business)
Virtual Natives and the 3D Web (A Primer on Virtual Culture, Values, and the Future of Business)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 20% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 23% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 28% off
|Expected release date is Oct 17th 2023|
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
The eclipse of Digital Natives and the dawn of virtual culture—how Gen A, Z are radically redefining the future of work, play, economics, and social life.
Coined at the dawn of the internet, the term “Digital Natives” no longer captures the nuances of today’s virtualized holistic approach to the internet and technology itself, and the implications it might have for where we are now. “Virtual Natives” explores how the youngest generations engage with technology as an extension of self—revolutionizing how, and when we work, play and socialize, and even how we use technology itself.
Virtual Natives are the driving force behind a cultural revolution that is redefining the world through technology and virtual worlds: this book tells you about how they are navigating everything from AI to Augmented and virtual reality and web3 in easy, accessible language.
This book is essential reading for business leaders, marketers, politicians and parents who want to understand the landscape of new technologies today, what it means, and where we are headed.