- Cognitive Psychology & Cognition
- Thinking, Fast and Slow
Thinking, Fast and Slow
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Major New York Times bestseller
Over two million copies sold
Selected by the New York Times Book Review as one of the ten best books of 2011
Selected by The Wall Street Journal as one of the best nonfiction books of 2011
2013 Presidential Medal of Freedom Recipient
Daniel Kahneman's work with Amos Tversky is the subject of Michael Lewis's best-selling The Undoing Project: A Friendship That Changed Our Minds
In his mega bestseller, Thinking, Fast and Slow, Daniel Kahneman, world-famous psychologist and winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics, takes us on a groundbreaking tour of the mind and explains the two systems that drive the way we think. System 1 is fast, intuitive, and emotional; System 2 is slower, more deliberative, and more logical. The impact of overconfidence on corporate strategies, the difficulties of predicting what will make us happy in the future, the profound effect of cognitive biases on everything from playing the stock market to planning our next vacation—each of these can be understood only by knowing how the two systems shape our judgments and decisions.
Engaging the reader in a lively conversation about how we think, Kahneman reveals where we can and cannot trust our intuitions and how we can tap into the benefits of slow thinking. He offers practical and enlightening insights into how choices are made in both our business and our personal lives—and how we can use different techniques to guard against the mental glitches that often get us into trouble. Topping bestseller lists for almost ten years, Thinking, Fast and Slow is a contemporary classic, an essential book that has changed the lives of millions of readers.
Customers also viewed
Author:Bonnie Smith WhitehouseFormat:CardsPages:50Publisher:Potter/Ten Speed/Harmony/Rodale (February 2, 2021)Language:EnglishISBN-13:9780593137703ISBN-10:0593137701Weight:11.6ozDimensions:4.5" x 6.2" x 1.1"Case Pack:20File:RandomHouse-PRH_Book_Company_PRH_PRT_Onix_delta_active_D20220828T094634_140867187-20220828.xmlFolder:RandomHouseList Price:$17.99As low as:$13.85Publisher Identifier:P-RHDiscount Code:ACustomizable:MerchCustom Customizable:Yes
Author:Cider Mill PressFormat:Mixed Media ProductPages:60Publisher:Cider Mill Press (February 2, 2021)Language:EnglishISBN-13:9781646430727ISBN-10:1646430727Weight:15.44ozDimensions:4" x 6" x 1.6"Case Pack:32File:Eloquence-Simon_03012023_170313_onix21-20230301.xmlFolder:EloquenceList Price:$16.95As low as:$13.05Publisher Identifier:P-SSDiscount Code:ACustomizable:Merch
Format:DrinkwarePublisher:GOOD CITIZENISBN-13:GCTS-3008File:-2023 Data - MARCH 2023-GoodCitizen-20230309-test-1.xlsxList Price:$22Case Pack:3As low as:$23.32Publisher Identifier:P-MISCDiscount Code:PADDYWAXList Price Hide:YesMust be ordered in case pack quantities:YesCustomizable:InquireCustom Customizable:Yes
Format:DrinkwarePublisher:GOOD CITIZENISBN-13:GCTS-3007File:-2023 Data - MARCH 2023-GoodCitizen-20230309-test-1.xlsxList Price:$22Case Pack:3As low as:$23.32Publisher Identifier:P-MISCDiscount Code:PADDYWAXList Price Hide:YesMust be ordered in case pack quantities:YesCustomizable:InquireCustom Customizable:Yes
Format:DrinkwarePublisher:GOOD CITIZENISBN-13:GCTS-3006File:-2023 Data - MARCH 2023-GoodCitizen-20230309-test-1.xlsxList Price:$22Case Pack:3As low as:$23.32Publisher Identifier:P-MISCDiscount Code:PADDYWAXList Price Hide:YesMust be ordered in case pack quantities:YesCustomizable:InquireCustom Customizable:Yes