Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Pricing is for Unbranded Products
- Branding Minimum: 50 pieces
Nurse-turned-investigative journalist-Erin Marie Olszewski has been on the inside in two radically different settings during the first months of the pandemic. Two hospitals. One private, the other public. One in Florida, the other in New York.
And not just any New York public hospital, but the "epicenter of the epicenter" itself, the infamous Elmhurst in Queens. As a result of these diametrically opposed experiences, she has the ultimate "perspective on the pandemic." She has been where there have been the most deaths attributed to COVID-19 and where there have been the least. Some shocking revelations that you will learn:
- People who have tested negative multiple times for COVID-19 are being called "Covid confirmed" and are then put on ventilators.
- Ventilators are likely to be the leading cause of death in the pandemic. Sedatives and paralytics combined with barro-trauma from pressurized air kill 90 percent of those vented at Elmhurst (and by extension, much of the world).
- Nosocomial (in-hospital) infection is the main vector of transmission. At Elmhurst, "Covid Rule-Out" and "Covid Confirmed" are housed in the same rooms. PPE is not changed between patients. Rooms are not properly or even marginally cleaned after Covid deaths.
- Isolated from family, patients at Elmhurst who do not have "Do Not Resuscitate" orders are being treated as though they did. Nurses were told not to perform CPR on at least one "full code" patient, in violation of their oaths and licenses.
- Delayed treatment due to the government mandate to stay inside, and the government recommendation to not seek early outpatient help, combined with the restriction in New York and elsewhere on promising, even proven therapies during the early stages of illness, massively compounds the death rate.
Much of which points to what may be the real reason black and brown Americans seem to be disproportionately affected by COVID-19. They are likely not dying because of some alleged genetic predisposition or a peculiar array of Covi-combustible comorbidities. But they are certainly dying from an underlying condition: a defunded, criminally negligent, and corrupt hospital system, which during this crisis seems to take extra pains to do them in, and which may be financially incentivized to do so.
Experimented on by unsupervised doctors-in-training, misdiagnosed, and rushed onto ventilators based on edicts from anonymous supervisors, Elmhurst and other public hospital patients have not stood a chance. And yet, confirmed by a new study from Yale, hydroxychloroquine and zinc and/or other therapies have been shown to work, especially when given early to those few people who actually develop symptoms of COVID-19.
The Undercover Epicenter Nurse provides a shocking and infuriating inside look at the negligence and malfeasance behind the tragic deaths of unsuspecting COVID-19 patients.
Branding Options and Pricing (v)
- 1-Color Imprint: $1.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Inquire for higher quantities. Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.