Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
This is the ultimate world atlas for globetrotters. Combining our extensive mapping experience and unrivalled destination insight and knowledge, our first dedicated altas makes it easy for you to plan adventures and discover remarkable places around the planet.
With Lonely Planet’s The Travel Atlas in your hands, you can explore every part of the world and plan upcoming trips with one simple and easy-to-use resource. Inside, you’ll find detailed maps to every country on Earth, with popular regions and destinations presented at greater scale.
Each large page of mapping is accompanied with the area’s top sights and activities, while our themed itineraries, ranging from two days to two weeks, will ensure you don’t miss the best sights. You’ll also find trip planning tools like climate information and transport hubs to help you get there and away.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content on lonelyplanet.com,(more...)