- Business & Economics
- Strategic Planning
- The Time-Block Planner (A Daily Method for Deep Work in a Distracted World)
The Time-Block Planner (A Daily Method for Deep Work in a Distracted World)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
From the bestselling author of Deep Work and Digital Minimalism comes a daily planner that deploys the power of time blocking to help you focus on what's important in an increasingly distracted world.
Time blocking is a time management method long used by some of the world's most effective people, from Elon Musk to Bill Gates, and promoted by some of the smartest thinkers in productivity, from Peter Drucker to Benjamin Franklin. Its core idea is that a task list is not enough to make the most of your limited time. You should instead partition your working hours into blocks assigned to specific activities. In doing so, you can more easily protect hours for deep work, while batching shallow tasks into efficient sprints. The clarity of these blocks also encourages you to focus intensely on one thing at a time, resisting the distracting allure of inboxes, social media, and idle web surfing.
For fifteen years, author Cal Newport has been extolling the benefits of time blocking. Now for the first time, this system has been captured in a daily planner that makes it easy for anyone to implement these ideas in their own professional life.
The Time-Block Planner opens with an introduction from Newport to guide you through the basics of effective time blocking. Ninety days' worth of time-blocking pages follow, each divided into a grid that simplifies both building daily schedules and easily updating them as circumstances change. Weekly planning pages supplement the daily planning pages, each including a big idea about productivity from Newport, inspiring you to think deeply about the week ahead. A "shutdown" box sits at the top of each page so you can physically and psychologically end your workday with a check of the box--a ritual widely employed by many of Newport's longtime readers.
You already know what work really matters. The Time-Block Planner will help you push aside distractions and other peoples' demands for your time, and focus on accomplishing more of these deep efforts than you ever thought possible.
Customers also viewed
Author:Brendon BurchardPages:216Publisher:Hay House (November 13, 2018)Language:EnglishISBN-13:9781401957230ISBN-10:1401957234Weight:28.6ozDimensions:8.44" x 11.63" x 0.7"Case Pack:18File:RandomHouse-PRH_Book_Company_PRH_PRT_Onix_delta_active_D20220703T130144_140543821-20220703.xmlFolder:RandomHouseList Price:$29.99As low as:$23.09Publisher Identifier:P-RHDiscount Code:AFormat:Journal
Author:Jan Cigliano HartmanFormat:HardcoverPages:160Publisher:Princeton Architectural Press (October 6, 2020)Language:EnglishISBN-13:9781616898687ISBN-10:1616898682Weight:10.56ozDimensions:5.3" x 7.3" x 0.8"File:hbgusa-hbgusa_onix21_P5935520_02272023_Complete-20230227.xmlFolder:hbgusaList Price:$16.95Case Pack:44As low as:$13.05Publisher Identifier:P-HACHDiscount Code:B
Author:Chronicle BooksFormat:Novelty Book / PuzzlePages:6Publisher:Chronicle Books (March 2, 2021)Language:EnglishISBN-13:9781797204680ISBN-10:1797204688Weight:7.04ozDimensions:3.6" x 3.6" x 3.6"File:hbgusa-hbgusa_onix21_P5935520_02272023_Complete-20230227.xmlFolder:hbgusaList Price:$18.95Case Pack:30As low as:$14.59Publisher Identifier:P-CHRONICLEDiscount Code:BCustomizable:Cards
Format:Tools + KitsPublisher:Gentlemen's HardwareISBN-13:GEN350File:-2023 Data - MARCH 2023-GentlemensHardware-20230309-test-1 (1).xlsxList Price:$39Case Pack:6As low as:$41.34Publisher Identifier:P-MISCDiscount Code:DList Price Hide:YesMust be ordered in case pack quantities:Yes
Publisher:Brouk and Co.ISBN-13:BROUK3107Dimensions:6.5" x 5" x 1"File:-Brouk-product_data template-20220914-test-1.xlsxList Price:$12As low as:$28.48Publisher Identifier:P-MISCDiscount Code:BROUKList Price Hide:YesCustomizable:Inquire