Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Is Your Association Equipped for the Digital Age?
The future of the association industry is unclear. Within today’s cultural shift in the economic, political, and social climates, associations need to be flexible and ready to evolve to meet the needs of both their audiences and world at large. Today, the threat to associations is the possibility of becoming antiquated due to their lack of willingness or ability to change and modernize with the culture around them. However, this situation also presents an amazing opportunity to experiment, innovate, and ultimately achieve sustainable growth and new levels of mission attainment.
In Amith Nagarajan’s The Open Garden Organization: A Blueprint for Associations in the Digital Age, readers will learn how to experiment in new ways and drive progress forward within their organizations. The backbone of Amith’s method lies in the “Open Garden Model,” which focuses on three main principles: purpose, culture, and inclusivity. The Open Garden Model encourages associations to: • clarify and deepen purpose; • discover and live their values; • embrace a future of uncertainty by taking on many small risks to experiment and learn; • shift their business model to one that embraces an inclusive and expansive audience, reaching far beyond the scope of traditional membership.
The Open Garden Model will help associations grow their new market far beyond their traditional base, create new and sustainable revenue streams, and elevate their brand’s credibility and member loyalty. Ensure your association has the ability to sustain and thrive in today’s changing world.