Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
The perfect antidote to the fast-paced nature of our modern world, the Little Book of Zen is an easy to understand guide to the practice of Zen.
This bitesize book falls into two parts, starting with an introduction to Zen and a description of the way to get the best out of it. It gives a short history of the practice, which originated in Japan after adaptation from a Chinese philosophy, and shows how the benefits of Zen are just as relevant today. It also includes a variety of easy to use meditations for relaxation, stress relief and enlightenment. The second half of the book features categories of Zen-type quotations on life, happiness, nature and more.
Life and Happiness
"Your mind is a powerful thing. When you filter it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change."
"The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, not the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with a friendship."
Ralph Waldo Emerson