The Little Book of Cats (Purrs of Wisdom)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.
Comforting, cuddly, cute... What could be better than the presence of a fabulous feline fur-ball? As well as being totally adorable, cats are fiercely independent, curious and mischievous – and they make wonderful, low-maintenance companions.
Research has shown that a purring cat on your knee – or quite possibly lying across your computer keyboard! – is the perfect antidote to stress. It's no wonder these superior beings have inspired many a bon mot or wise insight over the decades. Packed full of wonderful quotes as well as fascinating snippets of information, this little book is the purr-fect gift for any cat lover.
'In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods. They have never forgotten this.' Terry Pratchett.
'Unlike a human smile, purring cannot be, as far as anyone knows, faked.' Jeffrey Moussaieff Masson, The Nine Emotional Lives of Cats: A Journey Into the Feline Heart, 2002.
'Dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and get back to you later.' Mary Bly.
'Cats have it all – admiration, endless sleep, and company only when they want it.' Rod McKuen.