Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
WHY DO THE BEST RUN COMPANIES OFTEN HAVE THE HARDEST TIME GROWING?
Are you running a highly successful company that just doesn’t seem to be growing? You may be so operationally focused that you’ve ignored one of the most important aspects of an expanding business—working from a market-based perspective. In The Growth Gears, Art Saxby and Pete Hayes share their linear method of transforming into a market-focused organization.
This book provides a simple framework as well as tools and action steps for identifying and adding these “gears” to give your company a set of repeatable behaviors and processes to fully capitalize on your market potential. Pete and Art bring their years of executive marketing experience, and their years of building a national management consulting firm, to lead you from insight to strategy to execution. In these pages, you will learn how to: • Determine if your business is operationally oriented or market oriented • Identify opportunities for business growth • Understand why marketing execution is sometimes not effective • Assure ongoing market relevance • Increase the returns on your marketing programs
Align your organization and your employees behind your market-focused initiatives to lead your organization to new levels of growth!