Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Unleash your inner freak... and discover your unique potential.
Think of the thing that makes you strange—the weakness that you won’t admit during a job interview or performance evaluation. Well, have you ever thought that the foundation of your success might be found in that weakness? Are you embracing your inner freak, or are you hiding it in order to conform and maintain the status quo?
David Rendall believes that amplifying your weaknesses is crucial for your success, and he encourages you to do the same. In The Freak Factor, David argues that what makes you weird also makes you exceptional and what makes you weak also makes you strong. Embrace your freak factor, and discover:
→→ Greater personal happiness, fulfillment, and energy
→→ More meaningful relationships with family and friends
→→ Increased employee engagement and productivity
→→ Better business strategy and marketing
Your greatest weakness is also your greatest strength. Find out how maximizing your freak factor can transform your life, work, and relationships.