Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
|Expected release date is Oct 24th 2023|
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
We have all experienced disappointment in relationships. Sometimes we wonder if it's even possible to have enduring, positive relationships in our homes, our work, and our communities.
In The Connection Code, trusted Bible teacher O. S. Hawkins digs deep into the biblical book of Philemon to give us a blueprint for building life-giving relationships in every sphere of our lives. This tiny book in the New Testament is a letter the apostle Paul wrote to a wealthy businessman named Philemon on behalf of his escaped bond servant, Onesimus. Containing only 22 sentences, the book of Philemon unlocks the code to forging interpersonal connections that stand the test of time.
With the practical and thoughtful Bible teaching he's known for, Dr. Hawkins reflects on every verse in Philemon in light of our relationships today. Following the style of the bestselling Code Series, The Connection Code explores:
- The three critical relationships each of us need
- How to let others know we believe in them
- Why a win-win perspective is crucial for friendships
- How true commitment always includes forgiveness
- Why finding our self-worth in Christ empowers us to love others well
If you long for deep, authentic friendships in a superficial world, discover what God's plan has always been for building relationships that last in The Connection Code.