Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Pricing is for Unbranded Products
- Branding Minimum: 50 pieces
The health benefits of tea, from green teas to white, oolong and black teas, are well known in our world today. How to create the perfect, healthy cup of tea is a process few people genuinely understand, making The Ancient Art of Tea a needed guide for tea lovers.
Making a perfect cup of tea is a dynamic process that requires the right environment, clear spring water, a suitable fire to boil water, skill in steeping tea, and deep understanding of tea connoisseurship.
From a variety of ancient tea books comes a broader perspective and deeper insight into the topics that surround the tea drinking experience. The ancient Chinese held tea and the various types of tea in high regard for its medicinal and rejuvenating properties. They prized the teas that grew high in the mountains, in crags and crevices in the rocks. They believed that tea was best brewed with pure, clean, mountain spring water, and that fire should be from clean and natural sources since properly heated water would define the subtle tastes of the tea. Using the proper utensils enhanced the taste and experience of tea drinking. And they believed that where you had your tea, along with the people with whom you shared the experience, all determine the value of the tea.
The Ancient Art of Tea contains vital information to assist tea drinkers in their quest for yet another pot of delicious tea. This book teaches the two fundamental secrets to tea as practiced in ancient China—technique and taste. These exemplify some of the basic concepts of the philosophy of tea, which greatly enhances tea enjoyment. Not only an exhaustive source of tea knowledge, The Ancient Art of Tea is also a significant volume in the study of Chinese tea and is sure to become a classic in itself.
Branding Options and Pricing (v)
- 1-Color Imprint: $1.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Inquire for higher quantities. Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.