Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Forecast for the Weather Ahead: MASTER THE BUSINESS STORM CYCLE
Your business is doing phenomenal. Growth like never before. Everyone is on their toes, working overtime, hunkering down through this whirlwind of growth. Maybe you even hire a handful of new people, invest in new technology in systems . . . How long can such a level of success and growth last? Well, the answer lies in the old adage, “What goes up must come down.” Without the proper strategies in place, employees will be laid off. All that investment in new IT—wasted. But despite the storms of high and low growth to come, you can build the perfect storm shelter to make it through the volatile business atmosphere. In Surviving the Business Storm Cycle: How to Weather Your Business’s Ups and Downs, Dave Hopson of Triumphus coaches you through the four phases any business will find itself in sooner or later: 1. Start-up 2. High growth: Tornado 3. Deceleration: Avalanche 4. Consolidation
Don’t let the storms destruct what you’ve worked so hard to build. Every phase presents its own opportunities and challenges—take advantage, learn, and grow with the proven strategies presented by Dave Hopson.