Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
StrengthsFinder 2.0 is by far our best-selling bulk book. Organizations of all types and sizes purchase Tom Rath's StrengthsFinder 2.0 books in bulk to help their employees identify and focus on developing their own unique strengths and talents.
If you are a manager, this book and accompanying assessment can be used to improve both employee performance and team engagement. Advocates of the StrengthsFinder book, and accompanying assessment, report that they experience a boost in employee retention and that employees whose talents are being embraced tend to be more engaged and motivated.
Many organizations actually realign their staff to focus on the areas of strengths each individual discovers. Sharing the test results with managers and other team members builds trust and helps employees understand how these strengths impact the way each person works. By sharing the assessment results, a manager will know, for example, that one person on the team is a planner but perhaps are not so good at executing projects and someone else is action-oriented and, therefore, execution would be that person's strength, and by putting these people, with complementary skills, together that team has a better chance to thrive.
This is the NEW and UPGRADED edition. Each copy includes a unique access code sealed in the back of the book for the StrengthsFinder online assessment. One access code per book is included and allows each individual to take the assessment to find his or her top 5 strengths and insights out of 35 possible strengths. The online assessment takes approximately 30 minutes.
Purchasing this book in bulk and sharing it with your employees, colleagues, partners and friends is sure to provide unforeseen benefits, insights and appreciation.
Looking to buy StrengthsFinder 2.0 books in bulk of 25 copies or more? Bulk Bookstore offers the lowest guaranteed prices and FREE shipping. Many people who purchase StrengthsFinder 2.0 also purchase bulk copies of the brand new edition of Gallup's First, Break All The Rules (What the World's Greatest Managers Do Differently)
The StrengthsFinder assessment tool was first introduced in 2001 in the best selling management book, 'Now, Discover Your Strengths'. In 2007 the updated StrengthsFinder 2.0 was published and continues to be one of the most popular books sold.
What to expect with StrengthsFinder online assessment:
- The access code provided in the book allows you take the online assessment and use the resources available on the Gallup website
- Over a hundred self-descriptors such as “I dream about the future” versus “People are my greatest ally.”
- The descriptors are placed as if they are anchoring polar ends of a continuum.
- You choose the descriptor that is most appropriate for you
- Once you’ve completed the StrengthsFinder assessment, you’ll immediately receive your top 5 strengths in ranked order.
- Your individual results will also include 50 action items/strategies for building on each of your key strengths
To learn more about this title, visit our blog: StrengthsFinder 2.0 - Still Relevant 15 Years Later?