Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
|Expected release date is Dec 1st 2023|
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Tap into the power of neurobiology to create healthy boundaries and more authentic connections with others.
Do you struggle to set boundaries with others in your life? Has your past conditioned you to expect pushback when setting boundaries, or caused you to give up on trying to set boundaries altogether? The prospect of setting boundaries can be scary and intimidating, and can put you in a very vulnerable place where your mental health and well-being may even be at risk. There is a science to creating boundaries—one that will empower you, deepen your connection with others, and improve your self-esteem.
Setting Boundaries That Stick offers a scientific, neurobiological approach to boundary work. This unique guide will teach you to set healthy boundaries from the inside out by cultivating an “integrated brain,” which allows you to respond to others with intention, rather than simply reacting based on instinct. Also included are exercises and activities to help you understand and create both physical and psychological boundaries, thereby building a solid, holistic framework for a more authentic sense of connection with others.
It’s time to set boundaries in a way that empowers you to protect yourself, while also improving your relationships. By working from the inside out, this book will help you set healthy boundaries that actually stick.