Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Pricing is for Unbranded Products
- Branding Minimum: 50 pieces
written in a clear and concise manner, the book emphasizes the intimate links between sensory and motor processes, providing an integrated view of perception and action.
Features of the book:
• Emphasis on the multidisciplinary nature of the subject, which makes the text useful for a wide variety of readers
• A rigorous and thorough account of how motor behaviors are controlled, coordinated, and changed
• Numerous real-world examples relating to everyday experience
• The latest research in the field, including a unique introductory treatment of control theory
• Boxes highlighting and explaining more than 100 key terms, definitions and concepts throughout the text
• Essential background material on neuroscience, biomechanics and engineering, making it a self-contained book for students
• Over 600 high-quality illustrations by the author
Sensorimotor Control and Learning is an indispensable resource for students of kinesiology and psychology, as well as students of other disciplines such as human factors, biomedical engineering, physiotherapy, and the neurosciences.
Branding Options and Pricing (v)
- 1-Color Imprint: $1.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Inquire for higher quantities. Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.