- Peter Pauper
- Scratch & Sketch Vikings!
Scratch & Sketch Vikings!
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Scratch and Sketch your way through the Vikings' amazing explorations and rich mythology!<br><ul><li>Find out who the Vikings were and where they came from.<li>Learn about Erik the Red, Leif Erikson, the Vikings' travel, longboats, and more.<li>Discover Viking mythology and its heroes and gods, such as Thor, Loki, and Odin, as well as elves, trolls, mermaids, and many others.<li>Book contains 20 black-coated scratch-off art board pages: 10 with gold and silver glitter colors beneath, and 10 with multi-colored swirl colors beneath.<li>20 drawings and informative text about Viking topics.<li>20 extra pages for making your own Viking drawings.<li>Wooden stylus for drawing.<li>Recommended for young artists ages 6 and up.<li>Note: This is NOT a Trace-Along title; it is best enjoyed by kids who are comfortable copying the simple drawings.</ul>