Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
An up-to-date Arduino programming guide—no prior programming experience required!
This fully updated guide shows, step by step, how to quickly and easily program all Arduino models using its modified C language and the Arduino IDE. Electronics guru Simon Monk gets you up to speed quickly, teaching all concepts through simple language and clear instruction. Programming Arduino®: Getting Started with Sketches, Third Edition features dozens of easy-to-follow examples and high-quality illustrations. All of the sample sketches featured in the book can be used as is or modified to suit your needs. You will also get all new coverage of using Arduino as a framework for programming other popular boards.
- Configure your Arduino and start writing sketches
- Understand the basics of C language and the Arduino IDE
- Add functions, arrays, and strings to your sketches
- Set up Arduino’s digital and analog I/O
- Use Arduino-compatible boards including ESP32, Pico, and micro:bit
- Work with built-in and custom Arduino libraries
- Write sketches that store data in EPROM or flash memory
- Interface with a wide range of displays, including LCDs
- Connect to the Internet and configure Arduino as a web server
- Develop interesting and useful programs for the Internet of Things