Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania is seated majestically at the confluence of the Monongahela and Allegheny rivers and at the source of the Ohio River. Over the past three decades, Pittsburgh has undergone a dramatic economic and cultural metamorphosis so impressive that it is widely viewed as a transformative example for other cities. Pittsburgh's essence is no longer that of a gritty, dark steel town, but rather as a vibrant, thriving urban mecca, regularly appearing in the top ranks of Most Livable city lists. Healthcare, education, and technology are now at the core of Pittsburgh's economic ecosystem. The city's top tier universities have spawned a rapidly expanding high-tech industry, bringing with it a surge of young talent. Several of the city's oldest neighborhoods are undergoing rapid transformation and gentrification as young adults move in at impressive rates. The city's downtown Cultural District showcases multiple theaters, art galleries, public art projects, urban parks, and riverfront recreation spaces that draw over two million visitors to more than 1,500 events each year. Amy Cicconi's photography takes readers on a visual journey through the evolving landscape of the city of Pittsburgh, sharing reflections of its history and compelling views of its continued vibrance.