- Sports & Recreation
- Picturing America's Pastime (Historic Photography from the Baseball Hall of Fame Archives)
Picturing America's Pastime (Historic Photography from the Baseball Hall of Fame Archives)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Baseball Photography Classics
“It’s a great addition to your coffee table, or as a gift to the baseball fan in your life.” ―baseballmusings.com
#1 New Release in Photojournalism, Photo Essays, Statistics, History, Sports Photography, and SportsPicturing America’s Pastime celebrates baseball through a unique photography collection of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum’s unmatched archive of baseball photos.
Preserving History, Honoring Excellence, Connecting Generations is the mission of the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, New York. Now, with this unequaled collection of photos from baseball history, you can revel in the moments we share at the ballpark, the grand sweep of the stadium, the drama of the game, and classic images of baseball greats.
Celebrate the history of baseball and baseball photography. Go beyond the standard highlights of baseball history in this collection of rarely seen photos that reveals the full landscape of our national pastime as no other collection can. Selected by the historians and curators at the Baseball Hall of Fame, the photographs reveal the rich relationship between photography and the game. Each image includes an historic quote and a detailed caption, often highlighting little-known information about the photographers and techniques used across the 150 plus years covered in the book.
Experience the storied history of this great game through iconic images:
- Panoramic photos of historic stadiums
- A thoughtful Honus Wagner studying his bat
- Early African American team portraits and photos of such greats as Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, and Orestes “Minnie” Miñoso
- And much more!
If you have enjoyed baseball photography books such as The Story of Baseball: In 100 Photographs, 100 Year in Pinstripes: The New York Yankees in Photographs, or Baseball: An Illustrated History, you will love The National Baseball Hall of Fame’s Picturing America’s Pastime.