Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 0% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 7% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 13% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Yet, even though we depend on the influence, cooperation, knowledge, and affirmation of others—and others depend on us—we are rarely taught how to understand and effectively relate to our family members, friends, coworkers, and others we encounter each day.
In the ideal world, people value each other and nobody judges anyone else, our families are loving and supportive, and we forgive those who offend us. But in the real world, it often isn’t that way. Friends gossip about us, enemies try to undermine us, those who should love us may abandon us, and we sometimes hold on to resentments for years.
When problems or issues arise in relationships, we fall back on our emotions or past patterns of dealing with conflict. We withdraw from other people or lash out at them.
That’s why we need to develop the art of being a People Specialist. International speaker Tiago Brunet has spent years researching and teaching others how to become experts in real-life relationships. In People Specialist, he explains:
- How to be intentional about building strong relationships in all arenas of life
- The three spheres of friendship: strategic, necessary, and close
- How to manage unavoidable and avoidable relationships
- The elements that lead to a strong and lasting marriage
- How understanding ourselves enables us to cultivate positive relationships
- How to see ourselves as others see us
- How to implement a program of personal development and success
- Time-tested biblical principles for connecting to others and resolving conflicts
- How to see the best in others and invest in them