- Body, Mind & Spirit
- Mindfulness & Meditation
- Mindful and Meditative Coloring (40+ Stunning Illustrations to Help You Find Your Inner Zen)
Mindful and Meditative Coloring (40+ Stunning Illustrations to Help You Find Your Inner Zen)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
With these stunning and approachable illustrations of mandalas and other Buddhist symbols, readers will color beautiful art while falling in love with the meditative process of coloring, using it to unwind from the day and help quell the anxieties of everyday life.
Readers will fill in illustrations little by little, focusing on the journey and experience of coloring over time, as opposed to only working towards an end goal. This will help readers build a meditative practice that they can come back to again and again with each drawing. Pictures are accompanied by Buddhist quotes and teachings, which reinforces the calming effect of coloring for readers, offering bits of wisdom on mindful practices as they work through the book. And with a wide variety of quotes, figures and practices represented in this book, there is something that will resonate with everyone.
Illustrations will be printed on special quality watercolor paper, which will highlight the beautiful colors in the illustration, making them pop. As the focus is on the meditative experience of coloring, and the journey of filling in a piece overtime, these durable pages will allow this book to perfectly fit into people’s busy routine and make the experience available, on the-go, from remote locations.