- Business & Economics
- Metaversed (See Beyond The Hype)
Metaversed (See Beyond The Hype)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 3% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 4% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 5% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Understand the coming metaverse—and discover how to look past the hype and harness the future of technology.
Metaversed is an insightful discussion and analysis of the next, rapidly approaching technological revolution. The authors deliver a compelling new exploration of how the metaverse and emerging technologies combine to define our collective future. In addition to identifying the business opportunities, the book pulls back the curtain on major safety and privacy issues that will arise and the expected shifts in both our private and social spheres.
In the book, you’ll understand:
- How multiple industries will be changed and challenged in a 3D spatial world and how to navigate the future crypto-ladden business landscape;
- Legal and policy considerations necessary to build and maintain safe, shared digital spaces
- The economic and social impacts, including the potential for our digital lives to outlive our physical selves
- Actionable insights, so you can make the most out of the next digital revolution
Metaversed is a can’t-miss presentation of the most significant market opportunities and societal challenges posed by the metaverse. It also will empower readers to take positive action that avoids the same online mistakes that happened on social media and create more responsible tech usage habits in our personal and professional lives.
Customers also viewed
Author:brian d foyFormat:PaperbackPages:400Publisher:O'Reilly Media (February 11, 2014)Language:EnglishAudience:Professional and scholarlyISBN-13:9781449393113ISBN-10:144939311XDimensions:7" x 9.19"File:IPS-Metadata_Only_Ingram_Publisher_Services_Metadata_20230113143845-20230113.xmlFolder:IPSList Price:$44.99Case Pack:10As low as:$38.69Publisher Identifier:P-IPSDiscount Code:C
Author:John MerticFormat:PaperbackPages:80Publisher:O'Reilly Media (August 16, 2011)Language:EnglishAudience:Professional and scholarlyISBN-13:9781449309800ISBN-10:1449309801Dimensions:7" x 9.19" x 0.17"File:IPS-Metadata_Only_Ingram_Publisher_Services_Metadata_20230113143845-20230113.xmlFolder:IPSList Price:$19.99Case Pack:55As low as:$17.19Publisher Identifier:P-IPSDiscount Code:C
Author:Douglas CabralFormat:PaperbackPages:176Publisher:Tilbury House Distr (August 2, 2022)Language:EnglishAudience:General/tradeISBN-13:9780884489818ISBN-10:0884489817Weight:1.26ozDimensions:8.02" x 9.83" x 0.44"File:NBN-NBN_All_Updates_20230113-20230113.xmlFolder:NBNList Price:$29.95Case Pack:24As low as:$25.76Publisher Identifier:P-NBNDiscount Code:C
Author:Stuart KirkFormat:HardcoverPages:478Publisher:Columbia University Press (February 9, 2005)Language:EnglishAudience:Professional and scholarlyISBN-13:9780231128704ISBN-10:0231128703Weight:27.5ozFile:TWO RIVERS-PERSEUS-Metadata_Only_Perseus_Distribution_Customer_Group_Metadata_20230215161035-20230216.xmlFolder:TWO RIVERSList Price:$145.00Series:Foundations of Social Work Knowledge SeriesCase Pack:24As low as:$111.65Publisher Identifier:P-PERDiscount Code:A
Author:Judith Bula WiseFormat:PaperbackPages:336Publisher:Columbia University Press (February 9, 2005)Language:EnglishAudience:Professional and scholarlyISBN-13:9780231124638ISBN-10:0231124635Weight:16ozFile:TWO RIVERS-PERSEUS-Metadata_Only_Perseus_Distribution_Customer_Group_Metadata_20230215161035-20230216.xmlFolder:TWO RIVERSList Price:$46.00Series:Empowering the Powerless: A Social Work SeriesCase Pack:22As low as:$35.42Publisher Identifier:P-PERDiscount Code:A