Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Make time for yourself with this approachable guided journal, which includes six months of daily and monthly check-ins to observe influences on your mental health and anxiety. With simple prompts and customizable tracking lists, you’ll be able to record daily notes about anxieties, accomplishments, emotions, sleep, exercise, diet, and more—then easily review to see if you can discover any triggers, patterns, or blind spots. As you stay on track, you’ll gain insight into your moods and help develop improved habits to manage your anxiety. Mental Health Tracker includes:
• Daily check-ins to manage anxiety: Includes logbook pages to record moods, mental health highs and lows, and any anxiety symptoms.
• Self-care tracking: Check off self-care wins and healthy habits that support your mental health, such as good sleep, relaxation exercises, and healthy eating.
• Space for goal setting: Set mindful intentions for wellness and personal growth, and take notes to bring to upcoming therapy appointments.