Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
In the beloved tradition of Robert Munsch’s Love You Forever and Emily Winfield Martin’s The Wonderful Things You Will Be comes a beautiful rhyming ode to babies from a New York Times bestselling author/illustrator duo—perfect for baby showers, first birthdays, and anytime babies are celebrated.
In this unforgettable, squeal-filled, tear-inducing love song to babies and how quickly they grow up, author Kelly DiPucchio’s heart-tugging rhyme meets the gorgeous, dimple-cheeked, multicultural babies of illustrator AG Ford. With adorable scenes from the busy life of a "little"—peekaboo, feedings, tantrums, giggles—and a final scene that reminds us how they become big kids all too soon, this is the ideal gift for any new parent and their child.
A Bank Street College of Education Best Children's Book of the Year
A Carnegie Library Best Book for Babies
★ "A warmhearted celebration of early childhood."—Publishers Weekly, starred review
"There's plenty of room on the shelf for this celebration of the similarities and connections among all our adorable littles."—Kirkus Reviews
"Will likely become the go-to baby shower gift."—School Library Journal
"This tender picture book will surely resonate with the parents and families of newborns."—Booklist
"Expectant families, especially those with soon-to-be older siblings, may enjoy using this sunny preview of life with the new baby to build and revel in the anticipation and excitement."—The Horn Book
"Have the tissues on hand for this incredibly sweet read that's equally enjoyable for parents and kids."—ReadBrightly.com