Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Locally printed on 100% recycled paper, Little Homesteader: A Fall Treasury of Recipes, Crafts and Wisdom offers:
- Easy yet delicious autumn recipes and treats that introduce young readers to local and seasonal eating. From pumpkin muffins to homemade apple chips, the easy-to-make recipes will inspire kids to get into the kitchen.
- Suggestions for using up unloved parts of produce, such as ways to make use of apple cores and peel, demonstrate a naturally zero-waste way of living.
- Accessible and fun crafts, such as making a gratitude tree and a woven basket, have instructions broken down into clear steps illustrated in AnneliesDraws’ cute and wholesome style.
- The seasonal gardening and growing projects, such as planting herbs, can be done in a big back yard or on a windowsill, making this eco-friendly activity book a fun resource, whether readers are based in towns or the country.
Woven alongside the cooking, crafting, and planting projects are little snippets of seasonal information and self-sufficient wisdom from homesteading teacher Angela Fanning of Axe and Root Homestead, with a focus on enjoying and celebrating the best of what the fall season has to offer.
Find even more nature-centered seasonal fun in: Little Homesteader: A Winter Treasury of Recipes, Crafts, and Wisdom.
Ivy Kids brings you beautiful, sustainably printed books to rewild your child, nurture creativity, and foster a deep connection with the living world. Winner of the Sustainability Award at the Independent Publishers Awards 2022, Ivy Kids books are planet-friendly, printed on 100% post-consumer recycled paper, locally to where they will be sold.