Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
How should you respond to a request to remove copyrighted materials from a Facebook page? If you create a Twitter username at work, who owns the username when you change jobs? Can you be sued for libel if someone thinks your posts are defamatory? If you’ve ever asked yourself these kinds of questions, this pioneering legal handbook is for you.
Despite the enormous growth in social media usage by businesses and influencers, very little has been written about the laws affecting their activities. In this new edition of the Legal Guide to Social Media, Kimberly A. Houser, law professor and tech attorney, explains the potential pitfalls and how to avoid them including what social media influencers could have done to protect themselves from the lawsuits resulting from the Fyre Festival debacle.
Easy-to-understand, comprehensive, and up-to-date, the Legal Guide to Social Media, Second Edition provides the latest information on case law and statutes. It covers everything from privacy laws to the legal considerations in setting up a page or website as well as new governmental regulations. This plain English legal companion offers examples of and solutions to the kinds of situations you can expect to encounter when posting online content, whether for yourself, your own business, or on behalf of your client’s business. You’ll learn how to avoid liability for defamation and third-party posts, how to protect your own content, the unique legal issues surrounding social media in the workplace, and much, much more. The new edition covers new state regulations on privacy, data security and advertising; how to avoid intellectual property infringement actions; and the newer legal risks for influencers.
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.