Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Over 40? Getting forgetful? Having trouble learning new things, or remembering that actress’s name without reaching for your smartphone? Neurobics are simple, unique brain exercises that can be done anywhere, anytime. Now, the Neurobics bestseller How to Keep Your Brain Alive is repackaged in a trim, tote-able format that makes it an ideal gift.
Based on leading neurobiological research, Keep Your Brain Alive introduces a regimen of mental cross-training—a series of deceptively simple exercises that help stimulate the production of natural growth factors called neurotrophins, which in turn grow brain cells and keep the brain younger and stronger. And nothing so easily stimulates the brain as breaking routines and using the five senses in new and unexpected ways. So if you’re right-handed, wake up tomorrow and brush your teeth with your left hand. Or close your eyes before you get in the car and insert the key into the ignition. Every time you open a new circuit in your brain, it’s like doing a round of mental sit-ups.
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $1.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.