Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Social skills help build relationships, create opportunities in the world, and improve your self-esteem and overall well-being. How to Improve Your Social Skills is filled with research-supported and evidence-based tools and techniques for building your social skills so you’re able to approach any scenario with confidence.
Whether you’re shy, introverted, socially anxious, or have been diagnosed with a disorder that hinders your interactions with others, you’ll discover helpful information about tuning into body language, getting comfortable with conversation, and employing different social skills. Discover ways to apply the skills you learn to real-life situations and relationships, like workplace interactions and friendships.
How to Improve Your Social Skills includes:
- Social skill foundations—Learn about what social skills are, why they matter, how to set social goals, and much more.
- Evidence-based techniques—Explore tools that will help you overcome anxiety and fear, build confidence and self-awareness, and establish assertive and approachable body language.
- Situational strategies—Put practice to play in real-life scenarios, including dating, group and public settings, and beyond.
Feel confident and empowered in any situation with these research-supported techniques and exercises for building social skills.