Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
CASH IN ON THE TRUE VALUE OF YOUR BUSINESS
If you are planning to sell or are considering selling your business in the next twelve to twenty-four months, you need to start planning now. But where do you even start?
In Hidden Wealth, accomplished advisor Terry Monroe shares stories of successful businesspeople who, without knowing, left millions of hard-earned dollars on the table because of their lack of knowledge. Worse yet is the self-inflicted mental strain and grief that can occur when selling a business. Inside, you’ll learn how to recognize your situation, deal with the business that you have built over the years, and maximize the money you will receive when you do decide to cash out of the business.
Having been both a buyer of businesses and a business owner of over forty different businesses, Terry knows firsthand what a business owner experiences physically, mentally, and emotionally. His experience of selling over eight hundred businesses and working with hundreds of business owners over the past thirty-five years gives him incredible insight into what really transpires between the business owner and their families.
It has always been said that we learn from our failures, not our successes, but the true sign of a successful individual is to be able to learn from someone else’s failures and not your own.