- Juvenile Nonfiction
- Hello, Baby Animals (A Durable High-Contrast Black-and-White Board Book for Newborns and Babies)
Hello, Baby Animals (A Durable High-Contrast Black-and-White Board Book for Newborns and Babies)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
What's going on, zebra? Quack quack, baby duck. Hola, baby owl!
Making connections between images on a page and the real world is an important building block for your baby's communication skills—and this charming introduction to ten baby animals, paired with friendly greetings and bold, basic patterns, provides a great high-contrast experience for young developing eyes. As newborns' vision is not developed enough to recognize colors, severe black-and-white contrast of patterns and images allow their eyes to differentiate between what they're seeing. Sure to grab little ones' attention!
Also available: Hello, Ocean Friends and Hello, Garden Bugs. Coming soon: Hello, My World.