Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Hapi.js in Action teaches you how to build modern Node-driven applications using hapi.js. Packed with examples, this book takes you from your first simple server through the skills you'll need to build a complete application. Foreword by Eran Hammer.
Purchase of the print book includes a free eBook in PDF, Kindle, and ePub formats from Manning Publications.
About the Technology
The hapi.js web framework for Node.js is built around three radical ideas. Developer productivity: hapi's intuitive setup gets you up and running in no time. Maintainability: hapi's modular design allows for easy scaling and improvement. Flexibility: hapi has a lightweight core that you can expand and customize with plugins. Are you ready to get hapi?
About the Book
Hapi.js in Action is an incredibly practical book that teaches you to build APIs, servers, and applications using Node.js and the hapi.js framework. You'll begin with an easy-to-follow mental model of a Node.js web application and see exactly where hapi fits into the picture. Then, you'll walk through building an API and composing it into a web application. Along the way, you'll explore key topics like validation, testing, authentication, and deployment. Throughout, you'll learn how to build rock-solid, secure, and fast applications.
- Best practices for Node application design
- Building APIs with hapi
- Maintaining and scaling applications
- Extending hapi with plugins
About the Reader
About the Author
Matt Harrison is a core contributor to hapi.js and an active member of the Node community.
Table of Contents
- Introducing hapi
- Building an API
- Building a website
- Routes and handlers in-depth
- Understanding requests and responses
- Validation with Joi
- Building modular applications with plugins
- Cache me if you can
- Authentication and security
- Testing with Lab, Code, and server.inject()
- Production and beyond