Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
“How can good companies, mediocre companies, even bad companies achieve enduring greatness?”
With this single question, an intensive study was born. Using strict screening criteria, Collins and his research team identified a set of elite companies that had made the leap from decent results to impressive and had stayed that way for at least fifteen years. By comparing these companies to a composite index of the world’s greatest companies (Coca Cola, Intel, General Electric), Collins found something surprising.
None of the elite companies chosen for the study had gone through any revolutionary strategical change, no miracle moment. These were the companies that were taking a down-to-earth approach, committed to excellence with a strong framework to keep them thriving year after year – companies like Kroger Co., Abbott Laboratories, and Walgreens.
Through comparing companies like these to others in the study, Collins and his team began to understand just how greatness is achieved, and why some companies fail to make this leap towards the next levels of success.
Weighing popular “change programs” and motivational stunts that offer short-term fixes to long-term problems with authentic, commitment-based plans for true growth that stand the test of time, Good to Great offers some life-changing tidbits and techniques about how to make the all-important and sought-after leap from good to great within your own organization.
The greatest lesson that Good to Great can teach us? True change takes time. But it’s within that time that the most crucial of transformations occurs, when companies make the transition from nobody to somebody – from Good to Great!
Order Good to Great books in bulk at wholesale prices and get free shipping too today.