Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
""Without question, Golf Injury Handbook is the most comprehensive, easy-to-use reference for amateur golfers to take care of themselves and improve their games.""--Bud Ferrante, P.T., founder, Back to Golf Performance Program.
""A good job of providing the basics of recovering from golf injuries . . . also a useful guide to developing a proper strength and flexibility workout for a better swing and a lower score.""--Jim Albus, Senior PGA Tour player.
""As a quarterback, I found that golf fatigued my throwing arm, so I made it a policy to get treatment from Dr. Levy after playing a round.""--Phil Simms, former New York Giants quarterback.
Sharp lower-back pains. Aching elbows. Tender wrists. Inflamed rotator cuffs. Sore knees. More than 40,000 people are treated for these and other golf-related injuries each year. The good news is that now you can make sure you're not one of them. From the authors of the classic Sports Injury Handbook, this top-notch manual of easy-to-follow golf do's and don'ts is all you need to prevent injuries and treat common symptoms, and improve your conditioning, flexibility, and strength to help lower your scores. Dr. Allan Levy's vast practical knowledge of golf fitness is indispensable for players at every skill level--from absolute beginners to weekend hackers to club champions. There are even separate chapters devoted specifically to women's and seniors' issues.
Peppered with firsthand stories, golfing anecdotes, and clear illustrations, the Golf Injury Handbook is both entertaining and informative. Inside, you'll discover:
* The essential elements of a proper workout to lower your scores--including warm-up, conditioning, and strength training.
* The pluses and minuses of a variety of gadgets that promise to improve your game.
* A complete guide to golf injuries, from head to toe--how to recognize them and how to heal them.
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.