Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 3% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 4% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 5% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Golf is a popular spectator sport, but for those who play it's a great source of low impact cardiovascular, strength, and aerobic exercise. In addition, golf is by nature a social game that provides the opportunity to meet new people. Golf All-In-One For Dummies shows you not only how to get the most physical benefit from a round of golf, but also the tools you need to truly enjoy the game.
From perfecting your swing to avoiding injuries, the proven techniques presented in this book give you everything you need to have the time of your life every time you hit the links.
- The basics of golf
- Details on the latest golf equipment and technology
- Tips on how to improve the short game, including putting, chipping, and getting out of tough spots
- Rules and etiquette that every golfer needs to know
- Plans for keeping fit and designing workouts to improve your game
- Mental tricks and exercises to help you succeed
- Tips on grips, stances, and swings
- New tips from top players on how to improve your game
- Great new courses, tournaments, players who have changed the game, and a review of golf's greatest moments
Whether you already have some golf experience or are completely new to the game, Golf All-In-One For Dummies will have you playing like a pro in no time.