Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Pricing is for Unbranded Products
- Branding Minimum: 50 pieces
This playful book mixes narration, facts and appealing illustrations to introduce young children to why the world needs bees, and how people can help them thrive. It's part of the critically acclaimed Exploring Our Community series from award-winning author and illustrator Scot Ritchie, which features the same five culturally diverse characters throughout. Comprehensive yet entertaining, the book encourages children to look closer at the natural world around them, including in cities, and raises their awareness about how each person can do something to help the environment. It aligns perfectly with the early science curriculum, particularly sustainability and stewardship, and understanding life systems. Rounding out the information in the story are a full bee illustration with the parts identified, a glossary and two activities that can be done at home or in school.
Branding Options and Pricing (v)
- 1-Color Imprint: $1.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Inquire for higher quantities. Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.