Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
|Expected release date is Feb 6th 2024|
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
TJ Kostecky’s Vision Training, a program that has empowered superstar soccer players around the world—including Carli Lloyd, Julie Foudy, and Claudio Reyna—to make smarter decisions by expanding their field of vision, offers critical value to anyone who knows that so many life lessons are learned on the playing field.
In Eyes Up!, Kostecky, head men's soccer coach at Bard College, lays the groundwork for you to shift your lens by focusing on the 5 Ps—Perceive, Process, Plan, Perform, and Persist. With that expanded perspective, you’ll learn seven key principles to transform your life and the lives of others through your leadership:
- See the whole field
- Look, listen, learn
- Play the game the right way
- Make everyone around you better
- Discover the joy of the game
- Believe in the team
- See beyond the game
By bringing Kostecky’s Vision Training to bear on life beyond the field, this book coaches you through making small shifts in your perspective that have major impact, helping you recognize new and unique opportunities in all aspects of life leading to more career, family, and spiritual fulfillment.