- Sports & Recreation
- Motor Sports
- Lonely Planet Epic Drives of the World 1 1 - 9781838694685
Lonely Planet Epic Drives of the World 1 1 - 9781838694685
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Buckle up for the next installment in our 'Epic' series and the follow-up to Epic Bike Rides of the World. Epic Drives of the World, abeautiful paperback, showcases 50 of the greatest road trips on Earth, from classic routes in America, Australia and Europe, to incredible adventures in Asia and Africa.
Organised by continent, each route features a first-hand account, awe-inspiring photographs, illustrated maps and practical advice on when to go, how to get there, where to stay and what to eat. From Hawaii's Hana Highway and Vietnam's Ho Chi Minh Road, to Utah's National Park Circuit and Germany's Black Forest High Road, Epic Drives of the World will inspire any motorist to hit the open road.
African and Middle East drives include:
- The self-drive Safari (Zambia)
- Crossing the Kalahari (Botswana)
- Passing over the Panorama Route (South Africa)
- Marrakesh to Taroudannt (Morocco)
- Cruising Clarence Drive (South Africa)
The Americas drives include:
- The Highway to Hana in Hawaii (USA)
- The Salar de Uyuni (Bolivia)
- The Pacific Coast Highway (USA)
- Crossing the Carretera Austral (Chile)
- Canada's Icefields Parkway
Asia drives include:
- On the trail of Ho Chi Minh (Vietnam)
- Crossing the Kathmandu Loop (Nepal)
- Hightailing from Thimphu to Gangtey (Bhutan)
- South Korea: From top to toe
- The road from Srinagar to Manali (India)
Europe drives include:
- Black Forest High Road (Germany)
- The Wilds of Abruzzo (Italy)
- Croatia's Adriatic coast
- Norway's west coast
- The Magic Circle (Iceland)
Oceania drives include:
- Southern Alps explorer (New Zealand)
- The Great Ocean Road (Australia)
- Northland & the Bay of Islands (New Zealand)
- Following the Captain Cook Highway (Australia)
- Alice Springs to Darwin (Australia)
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company , providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and phrasebooks for 120 languages, and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, videos, 14 languages, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more, enabling you to explore every day.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
Customers also viewed
Author:Katharine WatsonFormat:JournalPages:144Publisher:Chronicle Books (October 18, 2022)Language:EnglishISBN-13:9781797200705ISBN-10:1797200704File:hbgusa-hbgusa_onix21_P5992800_03202023-20230320.xmlFolder:hbgusaList Price:$16.95As low as:$13.05Publisher Identifier:P-CHRONICLEDiscount Code:BWeight:14.08ozDimensions:6.25" x 8.375" x 0.75"Case Pack:36
Author:Joe YogerstFormat:PaperbackPages:400Publisher:National Geographic (November 8, 2022)Language:EnglishISBN-13:9781426221675ISBN-10:1426221673Weight:16ozDimensions:7.1" x 9.25" x 1"File:hbgusa-hbgusa_onix21_P5935520_02272023_Complete-20230227.xmlFolder:hbgusaList Price:$29.99Case Pack:14As low as:$23.09Publisher Identifier:P-HACHDiscount Code:ASeries:5,000 Ideas
Author:Sophia GodkinFormat:PaperbackPages:132Publisher:Callisto Media (August 25, 2020)Language:EnglishISBN-13:9781647397197ISBN-10:1647397197Weight:7.95ozDimensions:5.83" x 8.27" x 0.3641"File:Eloquence-Simon_03122023_160333_onix21-20230312.xmlFolder:EloquenceList Price:$11.99Case Pack:46As low as:$9.23Publisher Identifier:P-SSDiscount Code:A
Author:Keir BradyFormat:PaperbackPages:172Publisher:Callisto Media (August 10, 2021)Language:EnglishISBN-13:9781648767296ISBN-10:164876729XWeight:10.05ozDimensions:5.83" x 8.27" x 0.4674"File:Eloquence-Simon_03122023_160333_onix21-20230312.xmlFolder:EloquenceList Price:$12.99Series:A Year of Reflections JournalCase Pack:36As low as:$10.00Publisher Identifier:P-SSDiscount Code:A
Author:Mila Clarke BuckleyFormat:PaperbackPages:146Publisher:Callisto Media (May 5, 2020)Language:EnglishISBN-13:9781647390242ISBN-10:1647390249Weight:9.78ozDimensions:6" x 9" x 0.4022"File:Eloquence-Simon_03122023_160333_onix21-20230312.xmlFolder:EloquenceList Price:$13.99Case Pack:42As low as:$10.77Publisher Identifier:P-SSDiscount Code:A