Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
ENGAGEMENT, PERSONALIZATION, INTEGRATION AND CHOICE.
These four Priorities are core themes for any Future-of-Work transformation. Embrace them as you take the next steps to achieve a future-proofed, talent-focused, and progressive working environment.
PROGRESS is at the heart of the American Dream and the significant ongoing workforce and workplace changes. Technological advances are enabling new ways of working that are long overdue—responding to decades of societal evolution and new understanding about what actually engages workers and increases productivity.
Sophie Wade is an authority on the Future of Work, and in Embracing Progress she shares her expertise and insights to explain the current and project work environment. She outlines how you can take the new steps to transform your company successfully, applying first principles to develop your unique plan for progress. You will learn about the four Priorities and six Pillars to focus on and evolve and how to achieve as smooth a transition as possible.
Embracing Progress will give you the tools you need to develop and execute a viable strategic plan to tackle ongoing workplace changes, allowing your company to flourish in the years ahead.