Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 3% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 4% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 5% off
|Expected release date is Feb 6th 2024|
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Make sure your voice gets heard in any situation—and learn to listen, too
Effective Business Communication For Dummies gives you the tools you need to communicate better, both in and outside of the office. You want to build strong relationships, and you’ll need strong communication skills to do it. This book demystifies active listening, assertive speaking, conflict resolution, virtual team leadership, and all the other things you’ll need to know to get your point across. Thanks to the classic, friendly Dummies style, it’s easy to make an impression in e-mails, presentations, virtual events, and in person. Check out these tips from a top communications coach to discover the maser communicator inside you.
- Learn when to speak less and listen more—and how to listen actively
- Find win-win solutions, ace interviews, and handle other challenging situations
- Master global communication with international and intercultural communication tips
- Be assertive and stay on track in e-mails, letters, virtual meetings, and beyond
With Effective Business Communication For Dummies, you'll know what to say, how to say it, and when to talk less and listen more. This is the perfect guide for team members and leaders alike who want to communicate better in all life’s situations.