Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
- Pricing is for Unbranded Products
- Branding Minimum: 50 pieces
These five plays present a moving portrait of a unique array of characters and are also punctuated by Singh's trademark humour. Each one is set in Durban, South Africa's third largest and most diverse city, and they are described by renowned academic and critic Betty Govinden as "undressing Durban, as they take us away from the neon lights and "candy floss" to the reality of the underbelly of post-Apartheid urban and suburban existence."
Ashwin Singh is an attorney, lecturer, playwright, actor and director. He has been internationally published as both a playwright and an academic author. Aurora Metro published his play To House in the 2006 anthology New South African Plays and Catalina UnLtd have just published his play Spice 'n Stuff in the anthology The Catalina Collection. Singh is a three-time national award winner for playwriting via the PANSA Playreading Festival (South Africa's foremost playwriting contest). The Playhouse Company and the Catalina UnLtd Theatre Company have been the most prolific producers of his work.
Branding Options and Pricing (v)
- 1-Color Imprint: $1.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.00 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Inquire for higher quantities. Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.