Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
|Expected release date is Oct 24th 2023|
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Don’t try to be interesting. That’s a fool’s errand.
Do interesting instead. Make the world light up by paying proper attention.
In this book, writer and strategist Russell Davies has rounded up a bunch of interesting people to help you:
- Notice more – practise paying attention and everything gets more interesting
- Collect more – gather together what you’ve noticed, new ideas pop out
- Share more – get good at sharing it all and more magic arrives
You’ll turn the things you notice into a compost of creativity – slow hunches, spark files, scrapbooks and moodboards. It’s where unexpected elements collide to form new ideas. Then you’ll share those ideas. And you’ll learn something about yourself – your passions and interests. Your life and work will become more creative, fulfilling and fun.
Interesting isn’t a personality, it’s a decision. Don’t hunt for diamonds. Get fascinated by pebbles.