Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 20% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 23% off
|Expected release date is Jan 16th 2024|
- Availability: Confirm prior to ordering
- Branding: minimum 50 pieces (add’l costs below)
- Check Freight Rates (branded products only)
Branding Options (v), Availability & Lead Times
- 1-Color Imprint: $2.00 ea.
- Promo-Page Insert: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed, single-sided page)
- Belly-Band Wrap: $2.50 ea. (full-color printed)
- Set-Up Charge: $45 per decoration
- Availability: Product availability changes daily, so please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order.
- Branded Products: allow 10 business days from proof approval for production. Branding options may be limited or unavailable based on product design or cover artwork.
- Unbranded Products: allow 3-5 business days for shipping. All Unbranded items receive FREE ground shipping in the US. Inquire for international shipping.
- RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS: All orders, branded or unbranded, are NON-CANCELLABLE and NON-RETURNABLE once a purchase order has been received.
Put your entry-level electrical knowledge to use and build elegant hardware that works on the first try. A uniquely practical guide, this book teaches you the things most engineers learn only through experience—with an emphasis on explaining the reasoning behind each method in order to ensure your designs are driven by insight, not blind rule-following. It’s also packed with hundreds of highly useful tricks and techniques that speed up workflow and save hardware designers time and money.
You’ll learn the entire process for developing a device—from conceiving an idea to the final schematic, including prototyping, selecting components, layout, fabrication, assembly, working with suppliers, cost-engineering, regulatory testing, and even troubleshooting when things go wrong.